PakiXone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:48 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Miracle Magic True Stories

3 posters

Go down

Miracle Magic True Stories Empty Miracle Magic True Stories

Post by crAzy_Ash007 Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Lets share those stories which are out of the Human Logic Explanation.......That which may even call as some sort of magic.......beyond understanding.......

BUT TRUE STORIES ONLY........

okay let me begin...........

One of my relative was admitted in the hospital so at night her bedside patient told her this true story.....and this has happened like recently.....

There was a girl, let me call her " Amna", living with her bhai and bhabhi.......her bhabhi wasnt so good of a person.....Amna was a very good female and never said or did anything to her bhabhi......ONe day she fell sick n was admitted in the hospital.......

Her bhabhi came to the hospital n said that She n her husband( Amna's bro) were going for Hajj.........At this Amna said that she wanted to go for Hajj too.....it was her only wish n desire........

Her bhabhi started telling her things......she said that amna got admitted in hospital because she wanted to see male doctors......she said "you are a bad charactered female n Allah dsnt call such ppl to Hajj or umra.....u should first see yourself and ur characte........tum ek bad-bakht aurat hor"..... n saying so she left the room......

Amna started crying and cried so much that her eyes no longer could stay open n she fell asleep.......

A few minutes later there was a knock.....Amna opened it....There were Two Dwarf Men on the door......They asked her " Are you Amna" .....she was so sad n angry that she said " Haan main hi wo bad-bakht aurat hu.....chalay jao...." n she slammed the door.......The knock was heard again.......She opened n saw the same Dwarf Men at The Door.........

TO BE CONTINUED..............let me know if u r interested to hear the rest of it Very Happy
crAzy_Ash007
crAzy_Ash007
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 44
About me : hmmm .... pretty Unpredictable myself
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Miracle Magic True Stories Empty Re: Miracle Magic True Stories

Post by Aadizz Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes Want To Listen Yaar!
NeXt Page ??
Aadizz
Aadizz

Male
Number of posts : 92
About me : Hmmzz..! cool mind .. mastmaula....!! very frankly

http://www.stop.pk/Aadizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Itne interesting morh pe story rok di. Sad

Agay bhi sunao.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 89
About me : Friend of friends.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://pakixone.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crAzy_Ash007 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

yup thats like a good audience.......so here goes the continuation:

The knock was heard again.......She opened n saw the same Dwarf Men at The Door..........the men told her " Tumhe Hajj karna hai na....Hum tumhe hajj karaney aye hain"

Amna: " lekin mere paas toh koi passport b nahin aur na visa hai aur na hi paise hain".....Dwarf Men : " bas tumko Hajj karna hai na Hajj pe chalo...."

While her bhai n bhabhi were in Makkah, the bhabhi saw Amna sitting in the front row....she told this to her husband n he saw her too......so they tried to contact her and All amna told them was " main pakistan nahin aongi q k ab main yahi rahungi......" so They came back to pakistan n told this to amna's frnd........

The next time amna's frnd went to Makkah, n she was eager to meet her.....she let out her hand in Dua asking Allah to let her meet her....

Just then sumone taps her shoulder.....It was Amna n she said " mujse milne ayi ho na toh ab baat b karlo" ......n then Amna told her " mujey nahin pata k main yaha kaise ayi....bas wo do dwarfs ne mujey kaha Hajj pe chalo......aur main chal padi....main yaha kaise ayi mujey nahin pata....mere pass na passport hai aur na hi visa...."

Amna was given a room to live in by SAUDI GOVERNMENT and was also given job of working in The Haram......all her co workers did not know HOW AND WHAT......and no one ever inquired......

A few years later when Amna's frnd went to visit her again, she found out that Amna had passed away n was buried in JANNAT UL BAQI

THATS A COMPLETELY TRUE STORY OF HOW ALLAH STILL WORKS MIRACLES FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM......
------------------------------------------------------
by the way i have some more of this sort Cool
crAzy_Ash007
crAzy_Ash007
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:28 pm

SubhanAllah.

I'm just like *Wow* on her luck. Smile

God has his ways of doing things in a way that no one can notice.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadizz Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:37 pm

AwesomE!
Yaar HOw LuckY ..
but Woh Sirf Allah Taalah Ki Mohabbat Mein Wahan Pohchi!
Allah hum sab ko Apna dar Aur Apni Mohabbat Aur Allah K Habeeb(s.a.w.w)
K Liye Schi Mohabbat Ata Farmayen
Aameen!
Aadizz
Aadizz

Male
Number of posts : 92
About me : Hmmzz..! cool mind .. mastmaula....!! very frankly

http://www.stop.pk/Aadizz

Back to top Go down

Post by crAzy_Ash007 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:57 pm

okay here is another one.......NOT FROM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT MY OWN RELATIVE'S EXPERIENCE........

the family went for umra.......infact a couple of relatives......they experienced miracles that when i heard i was so AMAZED.....

FIRST:

They were all in Haram.......n one of them was like " kal jo khajoor khaye thay woh yaad arahay hain...."all of a sudden a female came n gave her a pack of khajoor......

So she was like " zada hi mil jatay takey bakiyo ko b de dete......baji ko b khanay thay......" .......the same female came n gave her some more packets of khajoor........

SECOND:

they told this incident to others when they reached their hotel.......mazaak mazaak mein one of them said "arey ye nahin k aap paise hi maang leti k Allah mujey noto ki gaddi de dey"
The next day they were sitting in Masjid my khalas....and one of them suddenly jocked started nudging the other khala......she asked what happened.....

she was trembling n all she said was "GADDI"......the other one smiled haan gaddi.....ab mazaak chodo....n then she was like " BAJI NOTO KI GADDI SAAMNE RAKHI HUI HAI......"

It was NOTO KI GADDI kept in front of them.....they were so scared and asked other if it was theirs......no body came for it......but they were scared for saudi police n all so they told the workers over there n they took it away.........

Third:
TO BE CONTINUED AGAIN Razz
crAzy_Ash007
crAzy_Ash007
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Wah!

Btw, Mojzay sirf Nabi ki zaat se hotay hain aur jo aam tor pe kuch unexpected/unpredicted hota hai woh Karamaat hote hain.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crAzy_Ash007 Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm

but i am talking abt MIRACLES FROM ALLAH.......
crAzy_Ash007
crAzy_Ash007
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content